We will strive to help every student realise his potential and develop into a mature and worthy individual as expressed in our ‘Vision Statement’. We aim to do this by providing:
- A broad and balanced curriculum that caters for the needs of every student.
- A pastoral care and discipline programme that emphasises the importance of relationships and respect for all.
- A religious education programme that encourages students to reflect on the place of God in their lives and actively involves them in an examination of the things that are or are not of value in this life.
- A broad range of sports activities to help students develop physically and socially.
- Music, drama, debating and other extra-curricular activities that contribute to the cultural, social and creative development of the student.