Parents Association AGM Notice
Objectives of the Patrician Secondary School Parents’ Association
- The advancement of the well being of the students within the Patrician Secondary School and as part of the general community.
- The fostering of good relations between parents, teachers, students and the school authorities.
- To ensure parents are informed and consulted regarding school policy, plans and activities.
- The election of parents’ nominees to the Board of Management.
- The organising and running of various fundraising events and seminars for parents.
Parents’ Association (2016)
Parents’ Association (2008)